POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Shortest Code Contest Results in fancy page : Re: Shortest Code Contest Results in fancy page Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:54:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shortest Code Contest Results in fancy page
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 4 Apr 2002 12:06:57
Message: <3cac8831$1@news.povray.org>
I said I wouldn't "win," but I didn't kick myself out when I won 2nd place
in two categories. Hope no one minded.

Interestingly, when things got slow one week, I invited my friends to vote
(it's blind, and I *said* it's "open to the public").  It's interesting that
the week that non-raytracing, NY/NJ residents were voting (about 5), my c06
entry got LOTS of votes.  During a week that I beat the bushes at
povray.general a second time, about 5 raytracers voted, giving  c06 NO
votes.